Frequently Asked Questions
How do I order a 21st key or a birthday gift?
You can purchase from our website or you can send us an email or message on Facebook with the following details-
- Your name and contact phone number and address if delivery required.
- Product code or description of the key you would like to order
- Name you would like carved on to the key .
- Details of any changes you would like.
- Due date that you would like carving to be delivered/collected.
A quote and a list of fonts will be sent in the reply.
Do you make customised 21st keys and birthday gifts?
Yes, we do customised designs. Can I send you my design. Yes, please send through the details as above and attach your sketch. Please also advise what size you would like the piece to be.
Can I change details on the carving that I would like to order and is there a cost to make changes?
Yes, absolutely. 1-2 changes can be made. Eg Replace the fern with a football or Hibiscus flower. If there are 1-2 changes, there is no charge. If there are more changes, there will be a charge.It is common for customers to request 1-2 changes but we have had customers requesting 6-8 changes which can be done at a cost.
How much notice do I have to give to order a 21st key carving?
1-2 weeks is great. The more time you give us the better.Sometimes our workload is full and we may not be able to have it done in time especially if you live outside of Qld. Some carvings can take a few days whereas others can take 2 weeks. Don't risk being disappointed by leaving your order to the last minute.
Do you do urgent orders for 21st keys or birthday gifts?
Yes, we can. It depends on which carving you would like and where you are located. We can check our schedule and make a decision based on that information. We will do everything we can to get your order to you as long as the quality of the carving is not undermined.
How long does it take to get a carving done?
1-2 weeks if you live in Brisbane. 2-3 weeks if you live outside of Brisbane. We have carvings available now and it would take 1 day to carve the name on them to be ready to collect or post. 1 business day to NSW, VIC, QLD. 2-3 business days to NT,ACT and WA. 5-10 business days to NZ and USA.
How do I pay for my order?
1. 50% Direct deposit to bank account, final payment required on completion.
2. Pay Later in Australia includes Pay in 4, which eligible AU buyers can use to pay in four interest-free payments for purchases of $30 to $1,500 AUD. The first payment is due at the time of the transaction, and subsequent payments are due every two weeks.
3. Purchase and pay online through our secure Paypal system which accepts all major cred and debit cards.
4. Cash accepted on our premises.
What kind of wood do you use?
What cultural designs can your carvers do?
Maori and Samoan and other cultures with help from the customers.