MIXING THE CULTURES 21st keys
Pacific Carving House.com is the only website of its kind in the world that can bring you an outstanding range of quality hand carved products, custom made carvings for a fantastic price and the new generation of Mixed Cultures. Whether you are looking for a gift with a little piece of New Zealand or Samoa, we specialise in blending Maori, Samoan, Cook Island and many other Pacific Island designs.
We are based in Brisbane, Australia
What is the process ?
- Every Carving is Hand Carved and Unique
- We work with you to create what you want
- We carve designs blending the mixed culture designs together Eg. Maori, Samoan and Irish.
- You can order by e-mail, phone or in person at or at our home base in Ipswich.
- If you can draw your own design, we can put it onto a carving for you.
- 50% deposit is required for an order and then full payment is required at the completion of carving
- We carve frames straight off your dimensions
- Urgent orders can be taken with an extra charge of $30 (subject to carvers availability)
- Carvings are completed within 2-3 weeks of order
Raymond Hepehi born in Rawene and brought up in Utukura up North. Son of Te Wano Hepehi and Hepi Baker. Eldest with 5 sisters. Married Matalima Lautoa from Saanapu, Upolu Western Samoa. Had 6 children. Lived in Papakura for over 24 years. Moved to Sydney 1992 and then ived in Saanapu Tai, Western Samoan for 10 years. Moved to Brisbane 2006. Lived in Ipswich from 2006-2013, recently moved to Runcorn 2014..
Jason Karini born in Invercargill. Son of Pio Karini from Ruatoria and Atareta Rarere from Mahia. 4th of 5 siblings. Father of Ariana Wilkinson. Moved to Sydney in 1990. Partners with Emma Hepehi. Have 2 boys. Both moved to Brisbane 2000 and now living in Ipswich, Brisbane from 2004-2013, recently moved to Runcorn, Brisbane Australia 2014.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Emma Hepehi (Runcorn) Ph: 07 33446180 or Mob 0439 934 740
Lalo Hepehi (Sydney) Mob 0478 659 680